Weekend Executive Management program
BMS Centre for Executive Education & Distance Learning in strategic alliance with All India Management Association (AIMA), an apex body of Management profession in India is offering their 24 months part-time Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course in Bangalore. The AIMA-CEM, PGDM programme is AICTE and MHRD approved. This is a unique blend of quality and flexibility from AIMA and academic excellence from BMS.
About the Programme:
PGDM is the most sought after programme of AIMA-Centre for Management Education. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programmes
Salient features of the programme:
- The programme is approved by AICTE & MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Focused, short term, relevant, sectoral programmes aimed at giving distinct career advantage.
- Contemporary course curriculum recognised by Industry.
- Teaching based on case studies to build and strengthen decision-making and analytical skills.
- All India reputation of AIMA as the apex body of Management Profession in India with 3,000 companies and 30,000 professional members.
- Library Database on AIMA website.
- Working Graduates.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Defence Personnel.
- Weekend classes offered (on Saturday & Sunday).
- Online Support on Lectures Simulation, Case study based teaching.
- Eligibility & Admission Procedure
- Graduates preferably with 2 years of work experience.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognised University are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for the personal interview round with panel members. Telephonic/Skype interview can be arranged for outstation candidates.
- Selected students will be required to submit their fee as per the fee structure. The amount should be paid in the form of Demand Draft within 7 days of result declaration.
Duration & Session:
2 Year Program including Project Works. Batch: January and July each year
Evaluation and Examination:
Evaluation: On the basis of two online assignments per subject and term-end examination.
Course Curriculum :
|Module – I
GM11 – Management Functions & Organization Behaviour
Award : Certificate in Management*
|Module – II
OM01 – Operations Management
Award : Advanced Certificate in Management*
* * Only one specialization is to be opted from the specialization modules given below:
In Addition to the AIMA papers, sessions on Executive Communication, Entrepreneurship and National Economic System would be the part of the program. An additional certificate would be awarded from BMSCEEDL on successful completion of the program.
On the successful completion of the programme. Modular certificate will be awarded. Final diploma (PGDM) will be awarded after the completion of programme including your Project Report.